|Ramsey Library Services
Renew Books & View Your Library Record
to renew materials and/or view your record
Please note: The cut-off date for online renewals is the
day before the
due date. After this time, items cannot be renewed online and must be brought
into the library.
Information about renewals
Most items may be renewed multiple times with the exception of recalled
or "on hold" materials. You may choose either of the two methods
below to renew items. If no one else has requested the material, then the
item may be checked out again. Ramsey Library does not renew items by
telephone. Online renewals not available for Interlibrary Loan materials. Come to the Interlibrary Loan Office to request a renewal.
There are two methods available to renew your Ramsey Library materials:
1. Return the material to the Circulation Desk at Ramsey Library, and
we will renew your items for you.
2. Renew your materials online:
- Enter your name and ID number. For UNCA students, faculty, and
staff, this is the number printed on your OneCard.
The screen will look something like this:
- Once your name and links to your account appear, click the link
displaying the number of "items currently checked out."
- At this point you may "Renew All" or "Renew
- The library system allows two online renewals. If you wish to
renew more than twice, you must bring your materials into the
library to be renewed.
- Online renewal is a courtesy we offer for remote access
users. Inability to access a computer, or an incomplete or failed attempt
at online renewal does not exempt you from overdue charges that may
Last updated 20 January 2011. Comments to Noel Jones (email@example.com),
UNCA / Ramsey